The InStyler Rotating Hot Iron is one of the most unique hairstyling inventions to hit the market in decades. Combining the features of a flat iron, brush and curling iron into one, the InStyler polishes your hair instead of pressing—or in other words, crushing—your hair. It accomplishes this with a rotating drum that works in tandem with the brush bristles to perfectly position your hair for quick styling which is less damaging to the hair than conventional methods, leaving you with silk, soft, luscious hair. So, if you’re tired of being lied to by other Instyler reviews, then you’re in the right place; right now, you’re in the truth zone.
How the InStyler Works on Your Hair
The secret to the polishing action that provides such gorgeous hair rests in the patented rotating drum and brush bristle dual-action. They work together to gently separate and sort out the strands of hair into manageable sections, reducing the possibility of damage to your hair. Then, the rotating heating cylinder polishes your hair, gliding gently and smoothly over each strand, straightening it in the process. But it doesn’t stop there. A second set of bristles helps to lock the shine into your hair, giving you a silky, radiant finish each and every time.
But what’s even more unique about the InStyler is that it uses less heat than other, inferior styling products. This means you you’ll have less damage and more body when you’re done using an InStyler than you would with generic flat irons or curling irons. The InStyler is able to use less heat because of the rotation of the polishing cylinder which optimizes the heat by individualizing each strand of hair, another thing other Instyler reviews seem to skip over.
These unique functional features on the InStyler allow you to flip, curl, volumize, straighten and style your hair with just one styling tool.
Unique Styling Techniques the InStyler Makes Possible
Here are just a few of the ways the InStyler allows you to get perfectly styled, salon-sculpted hair at home in just eight minutes.
- Straighten Curly Hair: Simply position the cylinder side towards your scalp and slowly slide from roots to tips in two to three inch sections of hair. This works for straightening tight curls as well.
- Flip In: Position the InStyler with the cylinder side towards your scalp and slowly slide it from roots to tips in two to three inch sections of hair. When you near the tips, simply turn the cylinder out, away from you. Be sure to keep the tips on the cylinder and rotate the tool for three to five seconds. If you want larger flips, simply start the cylinder turn sooner.
- Flip Out: Position the InStyler with the cylinder side towards your scalp and slowly slide it from roots to tips in two to three inch sections of hair. When you near the tips, simply turn the cylinder in, towards you. Be sure to keep the tips on the cylinder and rotate the tool for three to five seconds. If you want larger flips, simply start the cylinder turn sooner.
- Extra Lift and Volume: Using a technique called overdirecting to create body, volume and height, place the cylinder side towards your scalp and take a section of hair into the rotating cylinder. Push the tool in the opposite direction from where you want the hair to fall and hold this for five seconds. Then, slide the InStyler slowly in the opposite direction from where you want it to fall, keeping the hair tight against the cylinder and maintaining pressure, all the way through to the tips.
- Fine or Thin Hair: Using a technique called overdirecting to create body, volume and height, place the cylinder side towards your scalp and take a section of hair at the root into the rotating cylinder. Push the tool slightly towards the center of your head and maintain this tension as you move the tool slowly to the tips. For more height, keep the overdirection focused at the root.
- Volume on Short Hair: Once again, using overdirection, start the InStyler at the root of your hair, cylinder towards your scalp. Push the tool towards the center of your head and then maintain this tension as you slowly slide down to the tips. Use this technique in combination with the extra lift and volume technique to create fabulous body to any short hair do.
- Working with Extensions: Only use the InStyler on human hair extensions, never plastic or synthetic.
- The Bob: Start at the middle of the hair and overdirect the InStyler down to the tips for a bob, then start higher up and give more tension to the hair. Combing through provides a salon-quality bob each and every time.
- Bangs: To get the perfect bangs, start the InStyler at the root with the rotating cylinder placed under the bangs, close to the forehead. Slowly slide the InStyler up and back towards the center of your head and then maintain this tension as you move down to the tips. Hold for as long or short as you want since the longer you hold, the more dramatic your bangs will be.
Instyler Reviews: Summary
As the makers of the InStyler claim, the tool is the perfect all-in-one styling solution for any type of hair. You get lift and fullness each and every time. You can get the latest hairstyles in just a matter of seconds or minutes, depending on the intricacy level. And what’s best is that you won’t have to pay salon prices each time. In fact, the InStyler is so economically efficient; the money you save on salon visits alone makes this hairstyling tool too good to pass up on.
For healthy, shiny hair that is perfectly styled each and every time, the InStyler is the best styling tool on the market. Its versatility and long-lasting hair styles combine with state of the art technology to ensure that your hair is never overheated or damaged during the process. If you want to look good for less, then the InStyler is just what you’re looking for. The instyler comes with a very special two for one deal and a 30 day free trial.